BORN 23 Sep 1924, Colmar, Haut-Rhin - DIED 15 May 2016, Paris|
GRAVE LOCATION Paris: Père Lachaise, Rue du Repos 16 (division 10, ligne 01)
Marion Tournon-Branly was the daughter of the architect Paul Tournon and the painter Élisabeth Branly-Tournon. Édouard Branly was her grandfather. She studied at the École des Beaux-Arts and became an architect in 1948. She worked with Auguste Perret (1874-1954) in his studio and she obtained a professorship at the École d'architecture de Paris-Malaquais. From 1975 to 1989 and again from 2000 to 2003 she was the director of the Fine Arts section of the American Art Schools of Fontainebleau.
Mother: Branly, Élisabeth
Marion Tournon-Branly â€” WikipÃ©dia