BORN 1857, Torino, Piemonte - DIED 1935, Torino, Piemonte|
GRAVE LOCATION Torino, Piemonte: Cimitero Monumentale, Corso Novara (Prima Ampliazone Area 208)
Luigi Morgari was the son of the painters Paolo Emilio Morgari (1815-1882) and Clementina Lomazzi (1819-1892). the painter Beatrice Morgari was his sister. He was trained by Enrico Gamba and Andrea Gastaldi at the Albertina Academy. He was best known as a frescoe painter and worked in the Cathedral of Alessandria and the Church of San Gioacchino in Turin. He also decorated the palaces of the Quartana family in Genoa.
is nephew/niece of Morgari, Rodolfo
Luigi Morgari - Wikipedia