Aigen Friedhof
Neuhäuslweg 1

Show cemetery on map in new window

Opened for burials: 1891

There already was a cemetery near the Aigen Church in 1447. After it became too small a new cemetery was laid out away from the church in 1891. In 1939 Aigen became part of Salzburg and the cemetery was managed by Salzburg. It was enlarged in 1992/1993.