BORN 19 Nov 1869, Würzburg, Bayern - DIED 19 Jan 1946, Murnau am Staffelsee, Bayern|
CAUSE OF DEATH car accident
GRAVE LOCATION München, Bayern: Waldfriedhof (051-W-63)
Max Borst studied medicin in Würburg and he was promoted in 1892. He was Professor of Pathology in Cologne (1904) and Göttingen (1905) and in 1906 he succeeded his teacher Eduard von Rindfleisch in Würzburg. In 1910 he succeeded Bollinger in Muinich.
During the First World War he served in the Bavarian army and he installed the first mortuary in the field. It served as an example for other pathologists. After the war he was a follower of Franz Ritter von Epp. From 1928 to 1930 he was the director of the Pathological Institute in Munich. He held several official functions during the nazi era.
Max Borst â€“ Wikipedia