BORN c1857 - DIED 1892|
CAUSE OF DEATH accidental cyanide poisoning
GRAVE LOCATION Brookwood, Surrey: Brookwood Cemetery (Plot 118 (Actors' Acre))
Reynard Cooper was the grandson of another Reynard Cooper and the son of the actor Frederick Harwood Cooper. He died after he accidentally drank cyanide, thinking it was lavendel water. As an actor he used the name Rene Renad and he and his brother Charles (1860-1927) were known ad the Renad Brothers. Shortly before his death he appeared at the Princess Theatre in London in "The Swiss Express".
Clarke, John M., London's Necropolis, A Guide to Brookwood Cemetery, Sutton Publishing, Stroud, Gloucestershire, 2004