Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg

Show cemetery on map in new window

Opened for burials: 1626

The cemetery was known as Spitalfriedhof until it was renamed to Hoppenlau Friedhof in 1828. The last burial took place in 1880 and the Jewish part of the cemetery was closed in 1882. when the cemetery was transformed into a park in 1961 most of the gravestones were moved from their original locations.