Dieweg begraafplaats

Show cemetery on map in new window

Opened for burials: 1866
Closed for burials: 1958

The Cemetery at the Dieweg was opened in 1866 after a cholera epidemic. It was expanded several times until 1923. It was closed for new burials in 1958, allthough exceptions were made for comic artist Hergé in 1983 and violinist Phillipe Hirschhorn in 1996.