Opened for burials: 1913
Size: 13,1 hectares
The original name of the cemetery was Friedenauer Waldfriedhof Friedenau was a seperate municipality until 1920, when it became part of Berlin's Schöneberg disctrict. The cemetery was renamed to Waldfriedhof Schöneberg at that time. In 1935 the Wilmersdorf district became responsible for the cemetery and it was renamed to Wilmersdorfer Waldfriedhof Güterfelde this time.